Sunday 2 February 2014

If I didn't have something to be anxious about I'd be worried!

Beginning to look like I have most of what I need for my trip. Next on the agenda is to see just how much I can pack into a suitcase and still be within my weight limit. I am taking as much merchandise as I can to be able to supplement my stay in Brazil. There is a very strong feeling of unreality to this, almost like a dream, a dream come true? A dream state? I wish times like this could be carefree, left to just get excited to where I am going but there is always the anxiety about whether I have remembered everything, losing my passport on the way to the check in, that I end up on the wrong plane and end up in the Russian tundra or such like ridiculous scenario.

But hey, I am a Neurotic, if I didn't have something to be anxious about I'd be worried!



  

No comments: