Sunday 26 January 2014

Once again my mind is in a mess!

Well, my equilibrium actually, the process of trying loads of different pairs of glasses with a hyperactive optician and general movement in a car kicked of my vertigo big time yesterday, I haven't had it this bad for many years and so spent the rest of the day and all of the evening feeling really awful. It woke me up in the night too, but the one thing I have learnt over the years is not to get anxious about it as that only makes it worse. The big thing I hate about it is though, is the lack of control I have over it, it can hit any time and can be for any duration.
Managed however to get back to sleep quite quickly and had a total of nine hours sleep, much better than my usual six or seven. Today I feel much better but it will take a couple of days to pass.

I'm sure I have far too much to do for this interruption, damn, damn damn!


No comments: