Tuesday 28 January 2014

Hypocrite, the new single

I have done something this morning I haven't done since 1980, I opened up a newly delivered box of white label 7 inch vinyl singles of my music. Hypocrite/You Said No was originally released as a single in 1979 and is now being re-released on vinyl in Brazil and the United States. These white label copies are to have a 'tour special' stamp put on them and placed in the appropriate sleeve with extra artwork once I deliver them in Brazil. Then a little while later we will have the original replica copies with the original labels and there will also be 200 clear vinyl versions too. Because of advances in mastering technology over the years these vinyl newbies sound better sonically than the original release.

I have fallen in love with vinyl all over again!

Now if only I didn't have to struggle to spell vinyl each time I wrote it, it would help. That is a hard word for a dyslexsic, like me!!! Hang on... dyslexic.. oh bother!








No comments: