Friday 7 February 2014

Poster boy!

I was amazed last night by Facebook lighting up over a poster created to advertise one of my gigs in Brazil. The reason was because the designer of the poster had captured the spirit of the whole tour before it has even started. I must say, the quality of the posters created so far has been really high and there was only one I was a little disappointed with and that was because it showed a picture of me with Colin and Simon. I thought that would be miss-leading, making the Brazilian public think they were getting the original line up, and in person I would have appeared to have aged suddenly.
Nonetheless as I say, the posters have been good and I have included in this post the one that has caused such a stir. I now already have a lot of Brazilian 'Friends' on Facebook and everyone appeared to be knocked out by Lyn Nimtz's poster.

To be honest, I am not surprised because to me the poster is full of action, it declares that the gig will be exciting and it carries a picture of me as I am right now and as I will be appearing when I finally get to Brazil

Perfect!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Now that is what i call a great poster. She is a skillful designer. I loved the colors!